Monday, December 15, 2008

Yule Log Videos

So there I was searching YouTube for a traditional Yule Log video to share with you all, and I found it too. Because there's nothing like a crackling fire to warm you inside and out during the holiday season.



You know it is the season of giving and what would be better then to give my readers (all three of you) a video to warm yourselves by as you read comedy blogs and prepare for that visit from St. Nick.

To my surprise I came across a couple more Yule Log videos that also made me laugh. I guess being a married man, I have to laugh at these right? The below videos are included in this post for comedy purposes only. OK, that is my story and I am sticking to it.

Yule Log Hotties: Lollipops and Miss Clause


Yule Log Hotties: Woman in Red

No comments: