Thursday, July 17, 2008

Puns of the Day

PUNS

Bessie stopped giving milk the other day. She's an udder failure.

The waiter won the tennis match because he was a good server.

The inventor of the door knocker won a no bell prize

Airline pilots make many friends in high places.

I was dating a Siamese twin for awhile, but as she got older I started
dating her sister behind her back.

The unruly circus driver refused to tow the lion.

Hammock: Imitation pork made of tofu

Sari: Please forgive me. I'm SARI I yelled at you.

"The iPhone must be considered the product of the year, " Tom applauded.

If athletes get athlete's foot, What do workers at Macdonald's get?
Fallen arches.

What do you get if you cross a bullet and a tree with no leaves?
A cartridge in a bare tree. (James Ertner)

Old divers never die, they just become deep-ended.

No comments: