Paraphrasing this article - a survival guide to audiences at stand-up.
1. Pick your comic with care - don't choose someone your gut tells you, you won't like.
2. Think about where you sit - the ones who want to be picked on like to sit in the first couple of rows.
3. Keep a low profile. Switch off your mobile, don't stand up to go to the loo.
4. Never see the same show twice. Cherish the memory of a perfect performance.
5. Do not be afraid to speak up if you have something original/witty to say.
6. Remember the heckler never wins.
7. Be prepared to lie if the performer picks on you.
They all sound good to me!
With Leather - Sports news and gossip, panda sex, and the occasional Toonces the driving cat Photoshop
Pete Carroll Says Marshawn Lynch Needs To Be ‘Invested’ If He Comes Out Of Retirement - Marshawn Lynch is still on the fence about unretiring, even after talking to Pete Carroll.
5 hours ago