Sunday, November 30, 2008

Al-Qaeda Terrorist Learns Stand-Up

I often wish that I was more creative and that I could write comedy, like some of my favorite humor bloggers do. But then again, I think that the real world offers a lot of funny stuff too. So my job is to go out and find some of that funny stuff and present it to you so that you laugh.

Having said that, consider this news story that made me laugh; Al-Qaeda terrorist taught stand-up comedy at top-security prison .

An Al Qaeda terrorist serving 18 years for his involvement in a plot to bomb London was taught how to be a stand-up comic at his top-security prison.

Officials had the course closed after three days. I was a little disappointed by this because the whole problem with terrorist, I believe, is that they don't laugh enough.

No comments: