Friday, September 26, 2008

Balls of Fury: The Movie

I did not see Balls of Fury when it first came out, but recently saw it. I was surprised by how funny it was. Though I thought the ending was weak and not as funny as the beginning and middle part of the movie. It still made me laugh.

It reminded me of a comedy version of Bruce Lee's Enter The Dragon. Although it has many shout outs to several other movies and comedy characters.

Balls of Fury Trailer



Balls Of Fury - Karl Wolfschtagg Practice In The Nude


Balls Of Fury DVD


Ball Of Fury

Ball Of Fury Double-sided poster

Buy at AllPosters.com



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

(This is not a comment on this specific post. I failed to find your email and therefore write you here instead. Could you please get back to me by email? Carl@factualtv.com)

My name is Carl and I represent factualTV. A themed intereset web tv site. We were recently mentioned in an article in c21.

I wonder if you would consider mentioning us in your blog or just post a link? Is there a mailadress on which I could contact you? If so please let me know, I would like to send you some material and also answer any questions that you might have.

All the best,

Carl

Carl@factualtv.com
http://www.factualtv.com