Monday, March 17, 2008

No, I don't feel any pressure right now. - Janina San Miguel

Janina San Miguel - Bb. Pilipinas 2008 Q&A (complete)


Notes from YouTube - The question is, what role did your family play to you as candidate to Binibining Pilipinas?

Janina San Miguel:

Well, my family's role for me is so important b'coz there was the wa- they're, they was the one who's... very... Hahahaha... Oh I'm so sorry, Ahhmm... My "PAMILY"... My family... Oh my god.. I'm... Ok, I'm so sorry... I... I told you that I'm so confident... Eto, Ahhmm, Wait... Hahahaha, Ahmmm, Sorry guys because this was really my first pageant ever b'coz I'm only 17 years old and ahahaha I, I did not expect that I came from, I came from one of the top 10. Hmmm, so... but I said that my family is the most important persons in my life. Thank you.

No comments: